|This article is a personal guide. Information expressed in this guide is one player's opinion and may be more opinion than fact. Strategies and information contained herein may not work for everyone.|
No non-minor changes should be made without consulting the author. Changes or questions should be discussed in the comments section.
Recommended Quantity of Jades
I made this guide under the assumption of having a team of 6 ninjas: Vanguard, Assaulter *3, and Support *2. (Tai/Nin Main)
With that setup, one can maximize output while minimizing exp loss from swapping the vanguard for an assaulter at Clan Beast & Rebeller's Attack, and one does not need an extra set of equipment for the extra ninja since there are many Taijutsu assaulters & vanguards.
*PvP Opponents have widely varied setups, so tailor yours to become the worst case for your opponent. Spots with a (*) vary depending on the opponent for maximum effect.
Adjust Agility to give the desired order & occasionally by total luck, the skill used on the 6th round can be dodged.
*TopKage opponents cannot be blocked or dodged & often are extremely fast. Test the speed to see who to give agi jades to & give the rest whatever you think will help most.
*LostTower enemies appear to be impossible to dodge/block/crit, so try to put crit jades only on those who either cure or give fury. They are also quite fast, so agility may become useless against tougher opponents.
*The early ones are easy to block / dodge in, but later on it gains near the same difficulty as LostTower.
If you plan to take this advice to heart, please do not use fewer than the Total Quantity of jades suggested once you reach the #.
- You have enough fury jades so that a ninja / multiple ninjas could use their fury in the first round by synthesizing them into fewer than the above mentioned total.
- it's perfectly okay to have less than the total jades before the minimum usable jade is Lv.2.
Important to note:
- any two Lv.1 jades equal one Lv.2 jade's stat of the same type.
- Force+1.5% x2 = Force+3%
- any two Lv.2 jades are more than a single Lv.3 jade's stat of the same type.
- Force+3% x2 (6%) > Force+4.5%
- Once one reaches the point where he has, say 18 Lv.7 Force jades & 1 Lv.6 jade. Creating 1 Lv.8 Force Jade & pairing it with the Lv.6 jade will give a minor increase (1.5%).
- Only think about doing this when you have 0 weaker (Lv.X-1) jades in use.