FANDOM


Madara & Obito Small Grid

"Launch the Infinite Tsukuyomi with the chakra of the Ten-Tails to create an ideal world where no war is waged and Rin will be back to life." Madara taught Obito Yin-Yang Shield and Six Paths Techniques, and formed Black Zetsu by infusing his will into White Zetsu to assist Obito. Thus, Obito put on Madara's mask and took his name. In the name of Madara, he created Akatsuki.



Rating

SSS


Details

Type Great Jutsu Formation Vanguard
Force 15000 Growth: 12.5 Chakra 13000 Growth: 11.0
Agility 13000 Growth: 11.0 Power 140000 Growth: 16.0
Talent Eye of the Moon
Increase massive Force and HP by percentage. Naturally has 35% Speed, 40% Damage Rate and 35% Avoid-Injury Rate. When this ninja attacks, ignore enemy Defence. When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 35%, Attack Power by 20% and Avoid-Injury Rate by 15%. When attacked, 75% chance to self generate 30 Fury. For every 10% missing HP, increase Damage Rate by 10% and Avoid-Injury Rate by 10%. Immune to Paralysis, Expel and Blind.
Skill Heavenly Insertion Hammering Star
Attack all enemies with 320% growth rate. 80% chance to Chaos enemies for 2 rounds. Increase Assaulter's Aid Rate by 70% for 2 rounds. Clear ally Support's debuffs, decrease own Avoid-Injury Rate by 30% for 2 rounds. Decrease enemy Attack Power by 20% for 2 rounds and increase Support's Speed by 10% for 1 round.

Type Great Jutsu Formation Vanguard
Force 15000 Growth: 12.5 Chakra 13000 Growth: 11.0
Agility 13000 Growth: 11.0 Power 140000 Growth: 16.0
Talent Eye of the Moon
Increase massive Force and HP by percentage. Naturally has 35% Speed, 40% Damage Rate and 35% Avoid-Injury Rate. When this ninja attacks, ignore enemy Defence. When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 35%, Attack Power by 20% and Avoid-Injury Rate by 15%. When attacked, 75% chance to self generate 30 Fury. For every 10% missing HP, increase Damage Rate by 10% and Avoid-Injury Rate by 10%. Immune to Explosion, Paralysis and Blind.
Skill Heavenly Insertion Hammering Star
Attack all enemies with 320% growth rate. 80% chance to Chaos enemies for 2 rounds. Increase Assaulter's Aid Rate by 70% for 2 rounds. Clear ally Support's debuffs, decrease own Avoid-Injury Rate by 30% for 2 rounds. Decrease enemy Attack Power by 20% for 2 rounds and increase Support's Speed by 10% for 2 rounds.

Note: These are translations and could very well be Tweaked when released on English hosts

Skill-Attack

DKwl1Vv - Imgur

Cost

Versions

Madara & Obito in-team pic
Madara
Obito

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.