FANDOM


Naruto & Sasuke Small Grid

The reincarnations of Asura and Indra. The reincarnations of each life are meant to become lifelong rivals and friends. They always repeat the fate of Asura and Indra. After the battle of the Valley of the End, Naruto and Sasuke acknowledge each other and break the circle of fate. Therefore, after them, the chakra and souls of Indra and



Rating

SSS


Details

Type Genjutsu Formation Support
Force 13000 Growth: 13.0 Chakra 16000 Growth: 14.5
Agility 15000 Growth: 14.5 Power 160000 Growth: 17.0
Talent Power of Reincarnation
Increase massive Agility and Chakra by percentage. Naturally has 55% Speed, 40% Damage Rate and 40% Avoid-Injury Rate. When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 38%, and HP by 30%. For every 10% HP missing, Increase own Damage Rate by 3%. Immune to Curse and Acupuncture.
Skill Power of Six Paths
Attack all enemies with a 300% growth rate. 60% chance to Acupuncture and Stun enemies for 2 rounds. Increase Assaulters' Speed by 25%, Damage Rate by 10% and Control Success Rate by 10% for 2 rounds. Decrease enemies P.Defence by 20% and enemy Supports' S.Defence by 30% for 2 rounds. Increase allies Fury by 30 and own Fury by 50 points.

Type Genjutsu Formation Support
Force 14000 Growth: 14.0 Chakra 17000 Growth: 15.0
Agility 16000 Growth: 15.0 Power 170000 Growth: 18.0
Talent Power of Reincarnation
Increase massive Agility and Chakra by percentage. Naturally has 55% Speed, 40% Damage Rate and 40% Avoid-Injury Rate. When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 40% and HP by 30%. Increase Support's Attack Power by 15% and Assaulter's Avoid-Injury Rate by 30%. For every 10% HP missing, Increase own Damage Rate by 3%. Immune to Curse and Acupuncture.
Skill Power of Six Paths
Attack all enemies with 300% growth rate. 60% chance to Acupuncture and Stun enemies for 2 rounds. Increase allies Damage Rate by 10%, chance to CC by 30% and Assaulter's Speed by 25% for 2 rounds. Decrease enemy P.Defence by 20% and S.Defence by 30% for 2 rounds. Increase allies Fury by 30 and own Fury by 50 points.

Skill-Attack

source.gif

Cost

Versions

3607217165d7479db8ed7ad2b210c2fd
Naruto
Sasuke

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.