FANDOM


Reanimated Hashirama:
Hashirama was brought back to life by Orochimaru using the technique Reanimation. Despite his uninhibited way of speaking, his powerful chakra and stateliness shows his identity: The Strongest Ninja.

Skill / Passive

Reanimated Hashirama Grid
Passive/Talent
Quintuple Rashomon (五重罗生门) Increase massive Agility and Force by percentage. Naturally born with 50% Speed, 35% Avoid-Injury Rate and 40% Damage Rate. Ignore 30% of targets Defence. When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 35% and Damage Rate by 10%. For every 10% HP missing, increase Damage Rate by 2%. When attacked, increase own Speed by 15% for 1 round, 80% chance to recover 50 Fury. Immune to Blind and Silence.
Skill
Flying Tree (飞乃木) Attack all enemies with growth rate 260%. 60% chance to randomly apply Fear or Expel and Chaos or Paralysis for 2 rounds. Decrease enemy Attack Power by 30% and Damage Rate by 30% for 2 rounds. Increase Support's Defence by 20% and randomly increase one allies Avoid-Injury Rate by 20% for 2 round. Increase allies Fury by 30, and own Fury by 30 Points.

Attributes

  • Formation - Assaulter
  • Weapon - Kunai
  • Type - Taijutsu
  • Force - 16000 (Growth Rate - 16.0)
  • Agility - 15000 (Growth Rate - 15.0)
  • Chakra - 15000 (Growth Rate - 15.0)
  • Health - 180000 (Growth Rate - 20.0)

Requirements

In order to recruit Reanimated Hashirama you need to acquire:
(Which he will then be available through Ninja Club.)

  • 1200 Reincarnation Recruit Proofs
  • Level RI 2 Lv.1.

Sage Hashirama (Upgraded Reanimated Hashirama)
Let me end all of this with senjutsu!

Skill / Passive

Sage Hashirama Grid
Passive/Talent
Sage Body (仙人之体) Increase massive Agility and Force by percentage. Naturally born with 60% Speed, 50% Avoid-Injury Rate and 55% Damage Rate. Ignore 40% of targets Defence. When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 40% and Damage Rate by 20%. For every 10% HP missing, increase Damage Rate by 5%. When attacked, increase own Speed by 30% for 1 round, 80% chance to recover 50 Fury. Immune to Blind, Silence and Tsukuyomi.
Skill
Top Transformed Buddha (顶上化佛) Attack all enemies with growth rate 300%. 70% chance to randomly apply Fear or Expel and Chaos or Paralysis for 2 rounds. Decrease enemy Attack Power by 30% and Damage Rate by 30% for 2 rounds. Increase Support's Defence by 30% and randomly increase two allies Avoid-Injury Rate by 30% for 2 rounds. Increase allies Fury by 30, and own Fury by 50 Points.

Attributes

  • Formation - Assaulter
  • Weapon - Kunai
  • Type - Taijutsu
  • Force - 18000 (Growth Rate - 18.0)
  • Agility - 17000 (Growth Rate - 16.5)
  • Chakra - 17000 (Growth Rate - 16.5)
  • Health - 250000 (Growth Rate - 24.0)

Requirements

In order to upgrade Reanimated Hashirama you need to acquire:

  • 2000/2400 Reincarnation Recruit Proofs
  • 10000/12000 Red Souls
  • VIP 6/0
  • Level RI 2 Lv.30.

The higher amount is if you are under Vip 6.

Reanimated Hashirama:
Hashirama was brought back to life by Orochimaru using the technique Reanimation. Despite his uninhibited way of speaking, his powerful chakra and stateliness shows his identity: The Strongest Ninja.

Skill / Passive

Reanimated Hashirama Ninja Club Grid
Passive/Talent
Quintuple Rashomon (五重罗生门) Increase massive Agility and Force by percentage. Naturally born with 50% Speed, 35% Avoid-Injury Rate and 40% Damage Rate. Ignore 30% of targets Defence. When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 35% and Damage Rate by 10%. For every 10% HP missing, increase Damage Rate by 2%. When attacked, increase own Speed by 15% for 1 round, 80% chance to recover 50 Fury. Immune to Blind and Silence.
Skill
Flying Tree (飞乃木) Attack all enemies with growth rate 260%. 60% chance to randomly apply Fear or Expel and Chaos or Paralysis for 2 rounds. Decrease enemy Attack Power by 30% and Damage Rate by 30% for 2 rounds. Increase Support's Defence by 20% and randomly increase one allies Avoid-Injury Rate by 20% for 2 round. Increase allies Fury by 30, and own Fury by 30 Points.

Attributes

  • Formation - Assaulter
  • Weapon - Kunai
  • Type - Taijutsu
  • Force - 16000 (Growth Rate - 16.0)
  • Agility - 15000 (Growth Rate - 15.0)
  • Chakra - 15000 (Growth Rate - 15.0)
  • Health - 180000 (Growth Rate - 20.0)

Requirements

In order to recruit Reanimated Hashirama you need to acquire:
(Which he will then be available through Ninja Club.)

  • 1200 Reincarnation Recruit Proofs
  • Level RI 2 Lv.1.

Sage Hashirama (Upgraded Reanimated Hashirama)
Let me end all of this with senjutsu!

Skill / Passive

Sage Hashirama Ninja Club Grid
Passive/Talent
Sage Body (仙人之体) Increase massive Agility and Force by percentage. Naturally born with 60% Speed, 50% Avoid-Injury Rate and 55% Damage Rate. Ignore 40% of targets Defence. When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 40% and Damage Rate by 20%. For every 10% HP missing, increase Damage Rate by 5%. When attacked, increase own Speed by 30% for 1 round, 80% chance to recover 50 Fury. Immune to Blind, Silence and Tsukuyomi.
Skill
Top Transformed Buddha (顶上化佛) Attack all enemies with growth rate 300%. 70% chance to randomly apply Fear or Expel and Chaos or Paralysis for 2 rounds. Decrease enemy Attack Power by 30% and Damage Rate by 30% for 2 rounds. Increase Support's Defence by 30% and randomly increase two allies Avoid-Injury Rate by 30% for 2 rounds. Increase allies Fury by 30, and own Fury by 50 Points.

Attributes

  • Formation - Assaulter
  • Weapon - Kunai
  • Type - Taijutsu
  • Force - 18000 (Growth Rate - 18.0)
  • Agility - 17000 (Growth Rate - 16.5)
  • Chakra - 17000 (Growth Rate - 16.5)
  • Health - 250000 (Growth Rate - 24.0)

Requirements

In order to upgrade Reanimated Hashirama you need to acquire:

  • 2000/2400 Reincarnation Recruit Proofs
  • 10000/12000 Red Souls
  • VIP 6/0
  • Level RI 2 Lv.30.

The higher amount is if you are under Vip 6.

Versions

  • Hashirama
  • Reanimated Hashirama
  • Sage Hashirama

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.