FANDOM


Sand Burial Gaara Small Grid

Sand Burial Gaara is a ninja from Sand Village. He was ruthless and bloodthirsty before meeting Naruto because he was regarded as a monster by his village. He felt betrayed by his family with Shukaku sealed inside his body. After the battle with Naruto, he changed. Now, he is leading and protecting his village as the Fifth Kazekage.



Rating

SSS


Details

Type Taijutsu Formation Assaulter
Force 10000 Growth: 9.0 Chakra 7000 Growth: 8.0
Agility 8000 Growth: 8.0 Power 60000 Growth: 10.0
Talent Sand Power
Increase massive Agility and Force by percentage (40%). Naturally has 35% Speed, 25% Damage Rate and 25% Avoid-Injury Rate. When alive in formation, Decrease enemy Speed by 15%. When this ninja dies, damage all enemies, 200% growth rate. Immune to Petrification and Acupoint Attack.
Skill Spear Burial
Attack all enemies with 300% growth rate. 60% chance to cause Death Seed on 1-3 enemies (CC, instant death during next move. Cannot be expelled), 40% chance to fail and stun himself instead for 1 round. Increase allies Attack Power by 15% for 1 round, decrease enemy Avoid-Injury Rate by 25% for 2 rounds, and increase ally Support's Aid Rate by 50% for 2 rounds. Self generate 50 Fury and 30 Fury for allies.

Type Taijutsu Formation Assaulter
Force 10000 Growth: 9.0 Chakra 7000 Growth: 8.0
Agility 8000 Growth: 8.0 Power 60000 Growth: 10.0
Talent Sand Power
Increase massive Agility and Force by percentage (40%). Naturally has 35% Speed, 25% Damage Rate and 25% Avoid-Injury Rate. When alive in formation, Decrease enemy Speed by 15%. When this ninja dies, damage all enemies, 200% growth rate. Immune to Petrification and Death-Point Striking.
Skill Spear Burial
Attack all enemies with 300% growth rate. 60% chance to cause Death Seed on 1-3 enemies (CC, instant death during next move. Cannot be expelled), 40% chance to fail and stun himself instead for 1 round. Increase allies Attack Power by 15% for 1 round, decrease enemy Avoid-Injury Rate by 25% for 2 rounds, and increase ally Support's Aid Rate by 50% for 2 rounds. Self generate 50 Fury and 30 Fury for allies.

Skill-Attack

Sand Burial Gaara Grid
Sandstorm Gaara - skill (CN)

Cost

Versions

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.