FANDOM


Susanoo Madara:
In two-head mode, his four hands can form hand seals simultaneously to summon stones that fall from the sky. In complete mode, he will wear armor and wield two long blades that can easily split several mountains.

Skill / Passive

Susanoo Madara Grid
Passive/Talent
Izanagi (伊邪那岐) Increase massive Agility and Chakra by percentage. Naturally born with 50% Speed, 35% Avoid-Injury Rate and 35% Damage Rate. When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 35%, Attack Power by 10% and Support's HP by 15%. For every 10% HP missing, increase Avoid-Injury Rate by 3%. Immune to Blind and Fury Reduction.
Skill
Majestic Attire: Susanoo (威装・须佐能乎) Attack all enemies with growth rate 260%. 55% chance to Tsukuyomi enemies for 2 rounds. Decrease enemy Avoid Injury Rate by 25% for 2 rounds. Increase Assaulter's Aid Rate by 30% for 1 round. Increase allies Fury by 30, and own Fury by 50 Points.

Attributes

  • Formation - Support
  • Weapon - Scroll
  • Type - Genjutsu
  • Force - 14000 (Growth Rate - 12.5)
  • Agility - 16000 (Growth Rate - 14.0)
  • Chakra - 15000 (Growth Rate - 13.5)
  • Health - 150000 (Growth Rate - 15.0)

Requirements

In order to recruit Susanoo Madara you need to acquire:
(Which he will then be available through Ninja Club.)

  • 900 Reincarnation Recruit Proof
  • Level RI 1 Lv.1

Immortal Madara (Upgraded Susanoo Madara)
I declare war on you!

Skill / Passive

Immortal Madara Grid
Passive/Talent
Immortal Mangekyou Sharingan (永恒万花筒写轮眼) Increase massive Agility and Chakra by percentage. Naturally born with 60% Speed, 50% Avoid-Injury Rate and 50% Damage Rate, When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 40%, Attack Power by 20% and Support's HP by 30%. For every 10% HP missing, increase Avoid-Injury Rate by 5%. Immune to Blind, Fury Reduction and Silence.
Skill
Tengai Shinsei (灌漑補助金) Attack all enemies with growth rate 300%. 65% chance to Tsukuyomi enemies and Acupoint or Forbid Fury Recovery for 2 rounds. Decrease enemy Avoid Injury Rate by 35% for 2 rounds. Increase Assaulter's Aid Rate by 50% for 1 round. Clear all Debuffs. Increase allies Fury by 30, and own Fury by 68 Points.

Attributes

  • Formation - Support
  • Weapon - Scroll
  • Type - Genjutsu
  • Force - 17000 (Growth Rate - 14.0)
  • Agility - 18000 (Growth Rate - 15.5)
  • Chakra - 18000 (Growth Rate - 15.5)
  • Health - 180000 (Growth Rate - 20.0)

Requirements

In order to upgrade Susanoo Madara you need to acquire:

  • 1500/1800 Reincarnation Recruit Proof
  • 5000/6000 Red Souls
  • VIP 6/0.
  • Level RI 1 Lv.30

The higher amount is if you are under Vip 6.

Susanoo Madara:
In two-head mode, his four hands can form hand seals simultaneously to summon stones that fall from the sky. In complete mode, he will wear armor and wield two long blades that can easily split several mountains.

Skill / Passive

Susanoo Madara Grid
Passive/Talent
Izanagi (伊邪那岐) Increase massive Agility and Chakra by percentage. Naturally born with 50% Speed, 35% Avoid-Injury Rate and 35% Damage Rate. When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 35%, Attack Power by 10% and Support's HP by 15%. For every 10% HP missing, increase Avoid-Injury Rate by 3%. Immune to Blind and Fury Reduction.
Skill
Majestic Attire: Susanoo (威装・须佐能乎) Attack all enemies with growth rate 260%. 55% chance to Tsukuyomi enemies for 2 rounds. Decrease enemy Avoid-Injury Rate by 25% for 2 rounds. Increase Assaulter's Aid Rate by 30% for 1 round. Increase allies Fury by 30, and own Fury by 50 Points.

Attributes

  • Formation - Support
  • Weapon - Scroll
  • Type - Genjutsu
  • Force - 14000 (Growth Rate - 12.5)
  • Agility - 15000 (Growth Rate - 13.5)
  • Chakra - 16000 (Growth Rate - 14.0)
  • Health - 150000 (Growth Rate - 15.0)

Requirements

In order to recruit Susanoo Madara you need to acquire:
(Which he will then be available through Ninja Club.)

  • 900 Reincarnation Recruit Proof
  • Level RI 1 Lv.1

Immortal Madara (Upgraded Susanoo Madara)
I declare war on you!

Skill / Passive

Immortal Madara Grid
Passive/Talent
Immortal Mangekyou Sharingan (永恒万花筒写轮眼) Increase massive Agility and Chakra by percentage. Naturally born with 60% Speed, 50% Avoid-Injury Rate and 50% Damage Rate, When alive in formation, increase allies Speed by 40%, Attack Power by 20% and Support's HP by 30%. For every 10% HP missing, increase Avoid-Injury Rate by 5%. Immune to Blind, Fury Reduction and Silence.
Skill
Tengai Shinsei (灌漑補助金) Attack all enemies with growth rate 300%. 65% chance to Tsukuyomi enemies and Acupoint or Forbid Fury Recovery for 2 rounds. Decrease enemy Avoid-Injury Rate by 35% for 2 rounds. Increase Assaulter's Aid Rate by 50% for 1 round. Clear all Debuffs. Increase allies Fury by 30, and own Fury by 68 Points.

Attributes

  • Formation - Support
  • Weapon - Scroll
  • Type - Genjutsu
  • Force - 17000 (Growth Rate - 14.0)
  • Agility - 18000 (Growth Rate - 15.5)
  • Chakra - 18000 (Growth Rate - 15.5)
  • Health - 180000 (Growth Rate - 20.0)

Requirements

In order to upgrade Susanoo Madara you need to acquire:

  • 1500/1800 Reincarnation Recruit Proof
  • 5000/6000 Red Souls
  • VIP 6/0.
  • Level RI 2 Lv.1

The higher amount is if you are under Vip 6.

Versions

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.